TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Agreement was last revised on April 07th
Contents TERMS AND CONDITIONS
VII.REGISTRATION VIII.USER CONTENT
- INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
XII. GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION XIII.CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES XIV.EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
- LIMITED GUARANTEE
- NO RESPONSIBILITY
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
I.INTRODUCTION www.dobernut.com(“website”) owned and managed by Dobernut
” or “our
We offer you access to our products through our “website” (defined
below) subject to the following Terms of this agreement, which may be updated by us from time to time with or
without notice to you. We strongly recommend you carefully go through these Terms and Conditions. By accessing and
using this Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be lawfully bound by these Terms
In case you do not agree with any of these Terms, then please do not use the Website.
provided to you by the Website;
- “Service” or “Services” refers to the Services offered by us through the Website;
- “Product” or “Item” refers to the product or goods available for sale on the
- “User”, “You” and “your” denotes the person who is accessing
for taking any service from us;
- “Customer” refers to the user who accesses the website and makes the payment for purchasing
- “We”, “us”, “our” are references to Dobernut;
- ”Website” shall mean and include ” dobernut.com, and any successor Website of
the Company or any of its affiliates;
- “Customer Account” shall mean an electronic
account opened for the customer for purchasing products offered on the website;
- All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word “includes” should be construed as
- Words importing any gender shall include all the other genders.
- Reference to any statute, ordinance, or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all
consolidations, amendments, re-enactments, or replacements for the time being in force.
- All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not
define limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
IV.INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
- Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as otherwise
specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which are governed by their own terms
- Eligibility: Certain Service of the Website is not available to minors under the age of 13 or
to any users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
- Electronic Communication:When you use this Website or send e-mails and other electronic
communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By
sending, you agree to receive a reply communications from us electronically in the same format and you can keep
copies of these communications for your records.
V.SERVICES Here at Dobernut you’ll
find incredible varieties and stay for irresistible deals, superior quality products, reliable and fast
delivery, expanding inventory, and exceptional customer services. With all of our products, our focus is to maintain quality through rigorous quality checks of the product
before it reaches you. At Dobernut, we are committed to ensure customer satisfaction. We want to make your shopping experience as
rewarding as possible, by offering the best prices for various products at our store along with a simple and
hassle-free shopping experience. Wishing you a happy shopping time!.
VI. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively,
”), at any time. We may notify you of changes by sending an email to the address identified in
your Account or by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the changes to its Website. Your continued use
of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the Changes.
For accessing the website and using certain Resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create
a user ID and password to establish an account.
You accept that the details you provide concerning establishing an account are correct and that you will keep your
details up-to-date. You are responsible for the security of all of your user names, passwords, and registration
information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely responsible for
any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity
regarding any of your accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of your
user names and passwords at any time with or without notice.
VIII. USER CONTENT
- Content Responsibility.
The website permits you to post comments, feedback, etc. but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you.
You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When posting content to the website, please do not post content that:
- contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or
illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate,
unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
- violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation
or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal, or international law,
rule, regulation, or ordinance;
- uses or attempts to use another’s account, password, service, or system except as expressly permitted by the
- Sending repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another
individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects.
Any submitted content will be refused by us. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to
the website without advanced notice.
- All the purchases from this website shall be governed by our terms and conditions.
- If you make an Order for buying any product from our website. At the time of order, while providing your details
you must be careful and warrant that the information provided is true and accurate.
- Payment mode shall be:
- Any order to purchase a product that you place with us is subject to acceptance by us. When you make your order
online we will provide you an email to confirm that we have received it.
- If there is an error in the order confirmation, please contact us immediately by email at email@example.com.
- We may refuse or unable to
process your order if:
- Your card does not give authorization for the payment of the purchase price.
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
- We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact our back-office team for any inquiry or
· A refund shall be made as per our Refund policy.
- We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
X. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us.
- We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by
prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
- The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to
be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms
and conditions of this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
- We reserve the right to alter prices at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right for any printing errors on this site as well as the final sales of products. We do not
guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur
depending on the monitor, photo quality, and resolution. We always try our best to expose the products as
accurately as possible.
XI. GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION
We reserve the right, to limit the usage or supply of any service to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We
may use this right as per the necessity. We reserve the right to suspend any Service at any time. Any offer to provide
any Service made on this Website is invalid where banned.
XII. USER RESPONSIBILITIES
- You shall use the Service and Website for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws while using
- You shall not use or access the Website for collecting any market research for some competing business;
- You shall not misrepresent or personate any person or entity for any false or illegal purpose;
- You will not use any device, scraper, or any automated thing to access the Website for any means without taking
- You will inform us about anything that is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal;
- You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any
virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or try to gain
access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or
any other means;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features
(e.g., report abuse button) on the Website;
- You will let us know about the unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that
infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Website or any service, or any
portion of the Website or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
XIII. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
We take no responsibility for any indirect damage that may result from the product.
We accept no responsibility for delays/errors due to circumstances outside the Company’s ruling (Force Majeure). These
circumstances can be, for example, labor conflict, fire, war, government decisions, reduced or non-delivery from the
You understand and agree that we (a) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information
listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party.
You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any
information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be
suffered by a user through the use of the www.dobernut.com
Website including loss of data or information
or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall Dobernut
, nor its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents,
suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful, or exemplary costs, including
without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your
use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service;
and (iii) any unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee,
agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we’ve been aware of the
possibility of such damage.
XIV. NO RESPONSIBILITY
We are not responsible to you for:
- any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing
contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should
- any losses you suffer because the information you put into our website is inaccurate or incomplete; or
- any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
- any errors in or omissions from our website; or
- any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings, or reviews (of our services or that of our
partners) on our website; or
- any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
XV. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
The Website may comprise links to external or third-party Websites (“External Sites
”). These links are provided
exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such
External Sites is created and used by others. You can communicate with the Site Administrator for those External Sites.
We are not accountable for the Content provided in the link of any External Sites and do not provide any representations
about the content or correctness of the information on such External Sites. You should take safety measures when you are
downloading files from all these Websites to safeguards your computer from viruses and other critical programs. If you
agree to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
By accessing or using this Website, you approve us to use, store, or otherwise process your personal information as per
XVII. ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information offered on this Website is accurate and error-free. We
apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot give you any warranty that usage of the Website
will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be amended, or that the site or the server that makes
it available are free of viruses or bugs or signifies the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and
we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
XVIII. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND,
INCLUDING THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ITS CONTENT OR SERVICE ARE FREE
OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
WE DISCLAIM ALL LICENSES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LICENSES OR WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY,
NON-VIOLATION OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A MATTER OF
DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN RELATION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS:
(I) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNINTENDED, INCIDENTAL, OR SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING
FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS STOPPAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT,
EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES;
THE WEBSITE MAY COMPRISE TECHNICAL INCORRECTNESS OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE
LAWS, WE ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS RECORDED ON THE WEBSITE. THE
WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON CERTAIN SERVICES, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO A
SERVICE ON THE WEBSITES DOES NOT SUGGEST THAT SUCH SERVICE IS OR WILL BE ACCESSIBLE IN YOUR LOCATION. WE RESERVE THE
RIGHT TO DO CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
XIX. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The Website is owned and operated by us, ——–, a company registered in England and Wales under company number
————-. Our VAT number is ———. Our registered office is ——————————-
The Website contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, audiovisual works,
and other material provided by or on behalf of us (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be
possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You
have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not take the Content except as allowed under this Agreement. No other
use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices
contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not transfer, provide license or
sub-license, sell, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of,
distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the
Content on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you infringe any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Website
automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or
service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service marks
owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Website
should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks,
without our prior written permission specific for each such use. None of the Content may be retransmitted without our
express, written consent for every instance.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, successors, licensees and assigns
harmless from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and
accounting fees, arising or resulting from your breach of this Agreement or your misuse of the Content or the Website.
We shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in
defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense
and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate
with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to
the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
. The Services will be provided to you can be canceled or terminated by us. We may terminate these
Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party
because of such termination. Termination of these Terms will terminate all of your Services subscriptions. Effect of Termination
. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of
your Services: (a) We will cease providing the Services; (b) you will not be entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or
any other fees, pro-rata or otherwise; (c) any fees you owe to us will immediately become due and payable in full, and
(d) we may delete your archived data within 30 days. All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or
by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, indemnification,
warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto concerning the
subject matter contained in this Agreement. GOVERNING LAW AND JUDICIAL RECOURSE
The terms herein will be governed by and construed under the Law of England and Wales without giving effect to any
principles of conflicts of law. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute
arising from the use of the Website.
We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure us to perform its obligations under
these Terms if such non-performance arises as a result of the occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of
us, including, without limitation, an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of electricity supply, riot,
civil disorder, or civil commotion or other force majeure event.
The Company shall have the right to assign/transfer this agreement to any third party including its holding company,
subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, and group companies, without any consent of the User.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org